Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NARS Paris eyeshadow duo and MAC brushes


The NARS Paris eyeshadow due is a beautiful gray and silver combo. The gray is matte and the silver has a slight shimmer to it, it's more of a satin finish. The great thing about NARS shadows is that if you wet them you can use them as an eyeliner. They are very pigmented and blend like a dream. I love this duo to make a simple quick smokey eye, or to line my eyes in gray instead of brown or black.



I love my new MAC brushes, I use these brushes almost every day along with my NARS Yachiyo. I bought the 210 (fine lining brush) 224 (fluffy blending brush) and the 138 (tapered face brush). I use the 138 to apply my bronzer, because it buffs it in seamlessly. I use the 224 to buff in any concealer ( I saw how great it looked on Pixiwoo). Obviously I use the 210 for my cream eyeliners. I love them all! I would say that every girl needs these brushes, they are staples.

xoxo

No comments: