Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gift with Purchases




Hey guys,

I just wanted to show you the cool gifts with purchases I received with my last makeup buys (the posts below). I got a full size NARS Multiple Duo,Clinique face lotion, Clinique mascara, Laura Mercier sample Face Primer, Laura Mercier sample Lipgloss, full size Clinique Lipstick, Clinique full size eyeshadow duo, Laura Mercier sample face lotion.


My favorite of course is the NARS Multiple duo in Portofino (left) and Malibu (right), because it's full size and the colors are gorgeous. I already have Malibu in a full multiple though, but I love Portofino so I am happy I have them both in a compact.




1 comment:

Gigi said...

You got all this as GWP?! Wow! ahah they gave out some good stuff, full sizes!? I really like the NARS duo.