Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dior LIpgloss


I just bought this Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in the color Negligee Pink. As many of you might know, I really like subtle nude lips (soft corals, pinks and beige). The other colors I might wear on my lips are my Dior Lip Glow's color and berry colors. I love this color because it is a soft milky pink but it doesn't make my lips look white like some lighter pinks can. I have very pigmented lips so I can assure you that this lip gloss does have color (I hate paying a lot money for a lip gloss I think will have good color payoff, but it's just clear). Anyways, I love the texture of Dior glosses (hence why I shell out for them haha), I like this paired with either one of my favorite lip liners (Spice or Stripdown by MAC) or by itself.

xoxo

No comments: