These are the products that I have been using everyday:
1. Nars Brightening Moisturizer
2. Nars Laguna Bronzer
3. Nars Deep Throat Blush
4. Nars Mountain Powder
5. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe
6. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder in shade 2
7. Nars Orgasm Illuminator
8. Urban Decay 27/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion (black)
9. Dior Ultra Gloss (shade 256)
10. Rimmel Wow Mascara
11. Makeup Forever black eyeshadow
12. Nars Coconut Grove eyeshadow (I forgot to put it in the picture)
1. Mix a few drops of Sheer Glow with Brightening Moisturizer and apply with fingers
2. Contour with bronzer using a MAC 138 brush
3. Apply blush (Deep Throat is a lovely pink hue) with Nars Yachiyo brush
4. Apply Illuminator to tops of cheekbones and under brow bone
5. Line top lashline with liquid liner (no wing)
6. Smudge Coconut Grove on lower lashline
7. Push Brightening Powder under the eyes using a flat brush (I use the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening powder brush)
8. Apply lashings of mascara to top lashes only
9. Pat black shadow on top of liquid liner
10. Apply lip gloss
11. Dust face with Powder
Monday, November 14, 2011
I recently purchased a Clarisonic, Urban Decay's Rollergirl eyeshadow palette, Rimmel's Extra WOW Lash mascara, Urban Decay's 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion (black) and Urban Decay's lipstain in Envious. I also bought a Nars lipgloss in Sandpiper, I'll do a post on it in a little bit!
The Urban Decay palette is gorgeous it has 4 shades, 3 neutrals ( Verve, Suspect and Darkorse) and 1 hot pink shade (Woodstock). It also comes with a 24/7 liner in whiskey. I love they eye shadows, they are so easy to blend and all of the colors work perfectly together. I have only worn the hot pink once, when I was an 80's girl for Halloween. I'm not too fond of the liner, it doesn't last very long on me and the color is too much of a red-brown.
I really like the lipstain, it is a beautiful pink color. It is a bit drying so I use a lip gloss or lip balm on top to keep my lips moist.
Swatches: Darkhorse, Suspect, Verve, Woodstock and the lipstain below.
Posted by Miller Sisters at 11:12 PM