Thursday, November 25, 2010

How I get jet black eyeliner that stays

A couple of days ago a girl I work with asked me about my eyeliner, because it was so black and never wore through out the day. Here's what I do:


My top favorite jet black products are:

1. Estee Lauder's Double Wear pencil in Onyx
2. Makeup Forever's Black eyeshadow
3. Diorshow Blackout Mascara

Steps:

1. Line eyes with Double Wear pencil
2. With a push eyeliner brush push in Makeup Forever's eyeshadow
3. Coat eyes with tons of mascara

Setting any pencil with a powder, even if it's a long wearing pencil, helps it stay put even longer. It soaks up all the oils from the pencil and really seals in the color. Makeup Forever has the blackest black I have ever seen. I tested all of the black shadows for pigment at Sephora and settled happily on this one.

Simple! :)

xoxo

1 comment:

Uma said...

I never thought of setting long wearing eyeliner. smart