Monday, November 22, 2010

Back to Black


I have been feeling an urge to go back to my signature black eyeliner and huge black lashes. Since I have been wearing brown for a while I decided I need to revamp my black products. So of course I had to find the blackest eyeliner that lasted all day, and the blackest mascara that makes my lashes look great.


I have quite a few black eyeliners. MAC Smolder, MAC black waterproof liner, NARS black eyeliner, Stila kajal eyeliner... to name a few. But I am really loving Estee Lauder's Double Wear Eye Pencil in Onyx. It's black black black! It's really soft so it doesn't tug on my eyes.



I am usually a fan of drugstore mascara but I have been recently wearing Dior Show mascara, but I only have waterproof which I dislike, I hate removing it. I heard that Benefit's Badgal Lash is better than Dior. It has a darker color, and it gives more volume.


I haven't worn these products out for a whole day yet (I just got them today), so I'll try them out and see if I love them!

Update: I don't like Badgal... it doesn't do anything for my lashes. I returned it now I am on the hunt for something else! :(

No comments: