Thursday, November 25, 2010

Diorshow Blackout


I've been on a bit of a mascara binge this week. So far I have tried, Benefit Badgal, Makeup Forever's Smokey Lash, Diorshow Regular Waterproof and Diorshow Blackout Mascara. My favorite is the Diorshow Blackout. The Diorshow Blackout gives my lashes huge volume with just 2 coats and it doesn't clump (urhhmm Makeup Forever Smokey Lash.. it was a clumpy mess!). What I love most about the this mascara is the black is really dark and it doesn't fade throughout the day(my drugstore mascaras tend to do that).


Pros:
Great Color (dark dark black
Lengthens
Voluminzes
Curls
Doesn't clump
Easy to apply

Cons:
Price
The brush can be big for people with smaller eyes or short lashes

Diorshow Blackout is definitely a splurge product it's $24 plus tax. I used to buy high end mascara, my favorite was Chanel, but for some reason I stopped because I found decent drugstore products for way less. I do think the effect Diorshow has can be recreated with layering different types of drugstore mascara, but if you simply don't have the time I would highly suggest Diorshow. Also, I haven't found a drugstore mascara that keeps a dark pigment throughout the day.

No comments: