Thursday, March 11, 2010

PUR Mineral Foundation


I really like foundation powders because they are light, (since I don't have much to cover)  they keep oils at bay (which is great! I am so oily, espically in the summer).

PUR mineral makeup has become one of my favorite brands, it's up there with NARS and Chanel powders foundations. PUR is great because it's more budget friendly, blends seamlessly into the skin, lasts for the whole day, has SPF and keeps oils at bay.  I also love the compact the makeup comes in, it flips open to a mirror on the back side. I apply it by dusting it lightly on my forehead, nose area and buffing it into my cheeks lightly with my MAC Kabuki brush. I have it in my makeup bag all the time!

I like this foundation because it's photo friendly as well, and it doesn't oxidize or change color through out the day.

Price: $25
Where to buy: www.PurMinerals.com

No comments: