Tuesday, March 23, 2010

American Beauty Lip Gloss


 (without  flash)
(with flash)
When ever I go out for a long day or I want a lip gloss I can apply to my lips without a mirror I always reach for a soft rosey color because it's a subtle natural shade (so it's easy to apply). One of my favorite right now is American Beauty Lip Gloss in Iced Coco. It's a beautiful rosey nude color that looks amazing with any makeup look,  or no makeup at all. The gloss is very moisturizing and it makes my lips look soft and smooth with one swipe!


You can buy these glosses at your local Kohls or at www.americanbeautycosmetics.com for $12.20.

2 comments:

Bianca C said...

Oh pretty color!! I have i think a foundation from that line. Its nice. :-)

Miller Sisters said...

Yeah it is a pretty color I like it a lot too. American Beauty is a pretty nice line I have a few more products I am going to post about soon.