Monday, March 1, 2010

A little bit of NARS and YSL


So here are some new purchases from NARS and from YSL. First, I love NARS, they have such interesting and unique colors, the colors  are highly pigmented and NARS has an awesome array of colors for all skin tones. I ended up getting powder foundation that can be used to enhance my lightly contour cheekbones if applied heavily but it can still be used as a powder foundation as well. The color does not have a gray cast and it has SPF!

While there I saw this awesome blush called Taj Mahal that I had to have! It's like a golden orange with gold shimmer it's so pretty and gives a great natural glow. This blush was made by Francois Nars especially for Naomi Campbell. The color is amazing on all olive and deeper skin tones.

I then decided  I needed a new brush to apply the face powder with soo... I bought the cutest NARS flat brush that can apply powder all over my face or right under my cheek bones.

After finding the perfect cheekbone enhancing powder I needed something to put on top of my cheek bones to highlight them, I bought the YSL Touche Eclat.  I really like it and I do think it lives up to it's hype, it's non drying, not flaky and it does highlight your cheek bones or any other area (a ton of celebrities use it to give them that "glow" in pictures). So... overall I am happy with all my purchases I will be reviewing them in depth soon!

NARS powder foundation

NARS Taj Mahal Blush

NARS Flat Brush

YSL Touche Eclat

2 comments:

Bianca C said...

That is a really pretty color. I have just hit pan on my Laguna, so maybe I will try this one next instead of rebuying the Laguna.

Miller Sisters said...

Yes it is! It looks so pretty on too! I will do a picture soon, It's great because it highlights your cheekbones in 1 step. It also is soo pigmented you need like a dab. You should definitely try it on at the counter, I'm glad you liked it!