Never have time in the morning to do a cool smokey eye look? In a rush to go out at night and want something glamorous but quick? Then the one shadow smokey eye look is perfect for you! My friend asked me today how to do a simple smokey eye look haha, so here is my answer. I went to MAC and picked up some pretty products and I also used some products I was sent to review to create this look. I then went to my mirror and perfected this look to be quick and easy.
I bought: Stripdown Lipliner, Club Eyeshadow, Angel Lipstick
All you need are 2 things for the eyes, a black eyeliner (I use a black MAC, any black eyeliner that's really dark will do) and Club Eyeshadow from MAC. Club Eyeshadow is amazing for this look because it has many colors that run through a single eyeshadow. It looks brown, green, silver, black on different parts of the eye depending on how you blend. So this means you can get a highlighter, a dark crease shade and lid shade all in one!
So for the eyes I used:
and my Mac Brushes (217, 239)
1. Pack Club Eyeshadow on lid with 239 brush
2. Buff into crease and outer corner with 217 brush
3. Line eye fully with MAC Engraved eyeliner (waterline too if you want)
4. Apply L'Oreal Voluminous and Cargo TexasLash MascaraAnd... That's it, quick and easy!
To create baby pink nude lips I used:
Mac Angel Lipstick
Beaute Lipgloss in Medusa (A review will be posted of this soon! It's amazing!)
MAC Lipliner in Stripdown
1. Line lips with Stripdown Lipliner
2. Apply a few coats of Angel Lipstick
3. Apply Medusa Lipgloss
So for my face I used just a baby pink blush from American Beauty ( A review will be posted of this soon).
American Beauty Mineral Blush in Rose Quartz
1. Buff blush into cheeks with Guerlain Mini Kabuki brush
There you go! Hope you guys like it!