Monday, March 8, 2010

Loving LUSH- New Purchases

So LUSH is amazing. I bought a few things there that I thought were pretty cool. 


I love spray on face toners. Breath Of Fresh Air takes mattes my shiny forehead and moisturizes my drier cheeks. I like this more than MAC Fix+ because it's all natural and it makes me looks fresh and glowy not oily-like MAC Fix+.  The spray is so refreshing, calming and cooling. It also sets your makeup just like MAC Fix+. 


So I bought Aquamarina face wash. I haven't used it at home yet, but it calmed and cooled my skin when I used it in the store. It's kind of funny looking too.


I got a tester of Joy Of Jelly body wash. It's soo moisturizing, it lathers so well and it's fun to use! I love washing with it, I am going to have to buy the full size.

No comments: