Monday, February 15, 2010

Loving LUSH-Face

LUSH states that it's Enzymion facial moisturizer "is a light moisturizer to help oily skin look bright and shine-free." I have been using this product for the past few days and it is working very well, it deeply moisturizes my skin without oil. Enzymion is all organic and it smells great. It leaves the skin feeling soft and makeup applies flawlessly on top of this moisturizer. It does seem to have really steep price tag, ($35.99) for 1.5 oz, however you don't need to use a lot of it daily, just a dab or two. I've used it at night as well and my face was fresh and plump in the morning. Overall the Enzymion moisturizer is very good and I would definitely recommend it. I find that if I use it at night my skin stays matte during the day, it to calms my skin to reduce excess oil and shine during the day, I don't have to blot and I don't look greasy by the end of the day. This gentle moisturizer doesn't break me out, which is really important. Remember if you have oily skin it doesn't mean you shouldn't moisturize it, your skin could be oily because you aren't moisturizing it. This might lead to your skin producing more oil to make up for the lack of moisturizer.

No comments: