Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hourglass No.7 Finishing Brush


I have been so busy that I haven't been able to do many product reviews this week sorry! One product I looove is the Hourglass No.7 Finishing Brush. It's the first brush I've had that actually doesn't shed at all, it doesn't have a weird smell and you can wash it so easily because the synthetic fibers are to the base tied 9 times so they are really secure! This brush is perfect for applying powder. I use it to apply Makeup Forever's finishing powder. This brush is like literally indestructible which is awesome because everyone is used to coddling their brushes. What I also like about this brush is that it's antibacterial so it will not cause breakouts if you don't have time to wash it often. I loved it so much I bought one for my mom as well.

Application: It applies powder very smoothly, powder doesn't' settle in pores and doesn't mess up the rest of your make up because the bristles are very very soft.

Price: It's kind of pricey ($65) but the brush has a warranty, it really is made with the best materials so it will last you a long time.

Where to buy: Sephora.com, Sephora Stores and www.Hourglasscosmetics.com.

No comments: