Friday, December 24, 2010

New Lip Products

I'm really into berry shades right now so I bought two pretty lip glosses by NARS and a Serum De Rouge by Dior.

They are: Dolce Vita by NARS, #660 Serum De Rouge by Dior and Chihuahua by NARS.

Dolce Vita:


#660:
Chihuahua:


Swatched:
Dolce Vita, #660 and Chihuahua.


The NARS Lipglosses are creamy moisturizing and smooth. Dolce Vita is a very pigmented rosy opaque pink with no shimmer. You don't' need a lipliner with Dolce Vita because of its amazing pigment. On the other hand, Chihuahua is a soft creamy pink with no shimmer. Chihuahua would make an awesome nude lip with a brown lipliner underneath, it also looks great by itself as well. NARS makes my favorite lipglosses because they have such great texture and pigment.

I've never tried a Serum De Rouge from Dior, but I have to say I love them! This one is very moisturizing and pigmented. It feels like butter going on my lips. 660 is a gorgeous berry color that stains my lips as it wears off. This is might become my everyday favorite!

xoxo

No comments: