I bought two things from Lancome. Their Color Design shadow in Burnt Sand. Its a beautiful golden brown with soft shimmer. I also bought a white eyeliner since I've always wanted one. This one is OK, I'm not sure if I would buy it again it doesn't stay on very long, but I'm not sure if anything does on my waterline! You do get a lot for the price though.
Here is a great soft makeup look I did today with my new Lancome shadow. It's to show that sometimes less is more. It's a great light bronze eye with no liner and long long long lashes!
1. Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow in Burnt Sand dusted all over lid and lower lashline
2. Darker side of NARS Isolde eyeshadow duo lightly on out v
3. NARS Mekong eyeshadow very very very very (this color is extremely pigmented!) on the outer V and through crease.
4. Lighter side of NARS Isolde eyeshadow duo on inner portion of lid.
5. L'oreal Million Lash Mascara on lashes
Chanel Powder in shade Honey
NARS Orgasm Blush (this is my favorite blush in the whole world!!)
NARS Nico highlighter (This is my favorite powder highlighter, it is so subtle)
NARS Chihuahua lip gloss (a light pink lip gloss).