Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss


I think I just found my new favorite every day lip gloss. Though I still love Lancome's Fever gloss, Juicy Tubes and Chanel's Aqualumiere lip gloss. This gloss, I must say, is so cheap and moisturizing that it has replaced them as my new everyday lip gloss. The formula is a bit more sticky than my high end lip glosses but it's not overwhelming and massages nicely into my lips. The formula contains mineral oil and Petrolatum. Mineral oil provides moisture for your lips while petrolatum (petroleum) keeps the moisture locked in. This makes your lips pretty soft and keeps them from chapping. Unlike some of the Juicy Tubes the colors are pretty sheer but they are still noticeable. Your lips look very shiny and succulent once this is applied. I got it in a golden brown color and it gives my lips a hint of gold shimmer with a good amount of shine and it smells like chocolate! The tip is slanted for easy application (unlike the L'oreal Color Juice lip glosses) the tip is very similar to Lancome's Juicy Tubes. For only 7 bucks I think this is a good buy if you are looking for a lip gloss that can be layered over high pigmented lipstick or worn alone everyday.

No comments: