Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Hair Products

I was getting a bit bored with my hair routine so I decided to try some different products. I've seen the good reviews for these products on Youtube. Here are my personal thoughts:

Biosilk Silk Therapy: I apply this before I blowdry my hair. I only use the smallest amount, less than a dime size for my whole head of hair. I have a ton of hair so this product will last a very long time for me and everyone who has thin to normal hair! It definitely softens the ends of my hair which can get dry if they are not conditioned well. I don't have many split ends but I definitely see that it protects and softens my ends. Warning if you use to much your hair will be greasy and stringy so make sure to only use a few drops.

Redken Wax Blast: This is by far the best product I bought. This stuff is AMAZING. It will give you movie star volume with just 5 spritzes. I use it after I have styled my hair to give va va voom volume. I spray it in and scrunch up my hair and fluff it out. I really like this product and I will definitely be repurchasing.

Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo: I've never tried a dry shampoo before, my mother always told me it was for old ladies. I really like dry shampoo now though! This shampoo smells like lemon sherbert, its good enough to eat! I apply this to the roots of my hair about 2 days after I wash it. I wash my hair every 3 to 4 days so this helps it stay more fresh looking until the 3rd or 4th day.

xx

No comments: