Here's a pretty eye makeup look I did with American Beauty's eyeshadow pallet. It's sort of a light gold look that's beautiful for summer! You can buy your own HERE!
1. Pack on shade Honey (the light gold shade) onto lids using the 239 brush
2. Pack on shade Spice (darker bronze) onto the base of the lids and drag under lower lashline for a smokey effect using 239 brush
3. Blend the Honey and Spice shades together and outward towards the outer corner of your eye
4. Using the 239 brush pack Spice onto the outer V of eye and blend
5. Line eyes (waterline and upper lashline) with Stila Kajal Kohl eyeliner
6. Smudge liner with 239 brush to the outer part of they eye to create a more elongated eye shape
7. Apply mascara to eyelashes
This is a very simple look that is great for the office. American Beauty colors have gorgeous pigment payoff. I also like using the lighter shade Honey to highlight my cheekbones and brow bone, it's a very versatile shade.
Buy your own American Beauty Luxury for Lids Eyeshadow Duo at www.AmericanBeautyCosmetics.com.