Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Estee Lauder Lip Gloss

Estee Lauder High Gloss lip gloss is absolutely amazing. It moisturizes like a balm and has amazing pigments. The color actually shows up unlike many glosses which have pigment in the tube but when you put them on your lips they're clear. The color Blush is my favorite. It enhances natural lip color and makes my lips look luscious and plump.You can also apply it without a mirror because of the the contoured tip. This lip gloss is not sticky at all it's so smooth and amazing! If you're looking for a treat for your lips we suggest this lip gloss.

$16 (www.Esteelauder.com)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is nothing like luscious lips

Anonymous said...

there is nothing like smooth lips

Anonymous said...

I love this gloss ur right it is amazing. After putting this gloss on my lips are plump and looking great. I used to have dry lips but after wearing this gloss it is bye-bye Dry lips and hello plump and luscious lips