Monday, November 14, 2011

New Purchases



I recently purchased a Clarisonic, Urban Decay's Rollergirl eyeshadow palette, Rimmel's Extra WOW Lash mascara, Urban Decay's 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion (black) and Urban Decay's lipstain in Envious. I also bought a Nars lipgloss in Sandpiper, I'll do a post on it in a little bit!

The Urban Decay palette is gorgeous it has 4 shades, 3 neutrals ( Verve, Suspect and Darkorse) and 1 hot pink shade (Woodstock). It also comes with a 24/7 liner in whiskey. I love they eye shadows, they are so easy to blend and all of the colors work perfectly together. I have only worn the hot pink once, when I was an 80's girl for Halloween. I'm not too fond of the liner, it doesn't last very long on me and the color is too much of a red-brown.

I really like the lipstain, it is a beautiful pink color. It is a bit drying so I use a lip gloss or lip balm on top to keep my lips moist.

Swatches: Darkhorse, Suspect, Verve, Woodstock and the lipstain below.

No comments: