Thursday, June 17, 2010

What products I'm loving right now...

I have fallen love with a few makeup products I haven't mentioned yet. I have worn these products (some at different times of course) through out the summer and I am loving the looks i get. I'm really into a bold lip this summer so I think I will be wearing more of my NYX Louisiana Lipstick.

1. NYX Round Lipstick in Louisiana and MAC Stripdown Liner with Korres Fuchsia lip gloss on top (it makes the perfect hot pink lip)
2. Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer
3. LUSH American Cream hair conditioner
4. NARS Palm Beach Multiple
5. Chanel Powder Foundation
6. MAC Pinch Me blush
7. MAC Engraved Black Eyeliner
8. MAC Stubborn Brown Eyeliner
9. Sephora Eyeshadow Duo number 10
10. NARS Fantasia Lip liner with NARS Barbarella Lipstick and NARS Striptease lip gloss (My current favorite peachy nude combination)

No comments: