Wednesday, October 20, 2010

NARS Haul and a little Dior


I bought a few things from NARS recently and I love them all!! Left to right: Orgasm Illuminator, Exibit A Blush, Orgasm Blush and Deep Throat Blush. The Illuminator looks great with a blush layered on top, it almost intensifies the color so it gives your skin a dewy appearance, as seen on my tutorial.

Deep Throat is a light pink coral with small sparkles. The NARS Makeup Artist gave me this as a gift with purchase! It also came with a small eye makeup remover and a Mini Powder foundation. I love gifts!

Exhibit A, a matte red. You don't want to over do it on this one, it's extremely pigmented!

My personal favorite, Orgasm. I know everyone and their mom has this blush, but out of all the NARS blushes I own I find myself reaching for this every day. It's a perfect soft pink coral that brightens up my face with little effort.

I also bought a Dior Lipgloss,

This is the New color from Dior's fall line, it's a beautiful dark rich berry color, perfect for fall! Dior lipglosses are my favorite, they are not sticky, moisturizing and very pigmented.


xoxo

No comments: